NWA Quality Analyst® is an award winning SPC charting and analysis software solution providing the best combination of power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of any SPC software available. It enables a wide range of users to graphically analyze process behavior and judge the impact of process improvement decisions with minimal training in statistical techniques.
Analytical & Problem Solving Power
NWA Quality Analyst presents a unique combination of ease-of-learning and use with an extensive range of analytical and problem solving power. A new user can rapidly begin to produce useful SPC charts while the serious process engineer can use the same SPC software for sophisticated process improvement problems.
NWA Quality Analyst readily integrates with the rest of the plant’s manufacturing software and successfully takes the role of the universal SPC analytics and process-improvement tool for the entire organization. This substantially reduces training and IT overhead and produces better results. NWA Quality Analyst is the core software for successful quality management, Six Sigma, or Continuous Process Improvement programs.
Complete SPC Charting
Includes variable and attribute control charts, process capability analysis and process based analytics and visualization.
Data Source Integration
Integrates with all standard ODBC compliant databased including process historians, LIMS and MES.
Reports can be configured to show exceptions based on specification, SPC and pattern rule violations. Includes integrated Assignable Cause / Corrective Action logging.
Ease of Use
NWA Quality Analyst combines comprehensive charting and analysis capabilities with interactive operation to turn your data into valuable information. Developed for ease of use, NWA Quality Analyst provides:
- Fast, simple charting—from start to chart in as few as three mouse clicks
- Simple, direct data and chart setup
- Multiple chart displays and printing with drag-and-drop page layout
- Easy, wizard-guided automation
- Straightforward connection to external databases
NWA Quality Analyst’s operational power is available directly from the spreadsheet-like user interface, providing:
- Access to all configuration, charting, and analytical functions from a single screen
- A suite of advanced data management tools
- A robust data structure allowing all charting and analysis from a single data set
- User-defined calculated variables (including a visual equation builder), multi-key data sorting, and multi-criteria data filtering
- Pop-up windows displaying descriptive characteristics and rule violations for any point on a chart
When it comes to setting up charts for specific analytical needs, NWA Quality Analyst offers unmatched flexibility and versatility. User preferences can be set using clear, logical, consistent dialogs. While default settings produce the most commonly accepted form, charts can be quickly customized. You can define any chart to meet internal, customer, or regulatory requirements, for example:
- Combine attribute, measurement, and descriptive information in the same data set
- Select from more than 20 process capability indices and 8 distributions
- Select from 19 patterns and run rules, or create your own
- Choose fonts, colors, aspect ratios, and annotations to create presentation quality graphics
NWA Quality Analyst’s Stability Analytics delivers the statistical process control (SPC) analysis, charting, and reporting required for routine product-lot stability studies and shelf-life prediction as described in the FDA/ICH guidelines. ANCOVA based analytics to meet FDA/ICH guidelines.
NWA Quality Analyst’s multivariate SPC module, NWA MvSPC™, combines with Infometrix Pirouette® to simplify the data-collection, model-building, and deployment process for off-line and real-time applications.
The time-delayed and disconnected nature of the lab relative to the rest of the...More
It’s all too common for a manufacturing plant to be overloaded with alarms that...More
The Dow Chemical Company, a Northwest Analytics’ customer, has actively been...More