Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
- All quotes are in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise specified.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of quote unless otherwise noted.
- Terms are Net 30 days, F.O.B. Portland, Oregon unless otherwise noted.
- State Sales tax and Use tax will be charged unless a Sales Tax Exemption Certificate or Direct Pay Permit is provided.
- The Purchaser is responsible for payment of country, province, state, and local taxes, and any other taxes and duties related to the acquisition of software and services from NWA. Declaration of value is as required by USA law.
- Payment may be made via US Funds Money Order, MasterCard, VISA or American Express. Credit card payments over $5,000 will incur a processing fee.
- If not making payment by credit card, a purchase order is required; the purchase order can be sent to NWA electronically via fax (503-224-5236), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Account Manager.
- If Purchaser is initiating payment in the United States or Canada, remittance by company check is to be mailed to:
Northwest Analytics, Inc.
PO Box 40164
Portland, OR 97240
- NWA accepts payment by ACH, EFT, and International Wire Transfer of funds. For specific banking details, please contact Northwest Analytics directly at email@example.com or +1-503-224-7727, ext 114 for the following:
- Purchaser is initiating payment outside the United States or Canada in U.S. Dollars, Northwest Analytics accepts payment by International Wire Transfer of funds;
- Purchaser is making payment with GBP via banks in the United Kingdom;
- Purchaser is making payment with EURO via banks in the European Economic Area;
- Purchaser is making payment with AUS via banks in Australia;
- Purchaser is making payment with HKG via banks in Hong Kong;
- Purchaser is making payment with SGD via banks in Singapore; or
- Purchaser is making payment with CHE via banks in Switzerland.
Note 1: Enrollment in Annual Software Assurance & Support program includes:
- Access to Technical Support Team in a variety of ways to suit your preferred communication style, including telephone, email, fax, or online contact form.
- Notification and electronic delivery of latest software versions to always be current with important improvements
- On-line software patches with bug fixes are backward compatible so you can decide whether to implement or wait
- Special discounts on product training
- All NWA products come with an easy-to-read tutorial and help features that are available to install online
- Contact Technical Support
- Phone: 1-503-224-7727 | toll free 888-692-7638
- Fax: 1-503-821-3665
- Online: https://www.nwasoft.com/services/technical-support-request
The Annual Software Assurance & Support Agreement automatically renews at the end of each enrollment period for the next year unless you have notified Northwest Analytics in writing 60 days in advance. Renewal pricing is based on a percentage of then current associated software prices.
Note 2: Concurrent Licensing:
NWA concurrent licenses are designed for multiple users. Concurrent usage limits the number of users who can be logged-on to the NWA software application server at any one time, based on how any licenses have been purchased. To add additional users to existing concurrent licenses, you must purchase additional concurrent user licenses. Following purchase, NWA will issue new licenses, activation keys, and user count keys. The concurrent license installed on a server manages file locking so that data files may be shared without possible corruption.
Current as of September 30, 2021