The NWA Focus EMI delivers real-time process analytics and alarm notifications, and role-based dashboards from existing manufacturing data sources. The solution’s Accelerating Modules – KnowledgeBase and Collaboration - extend the reach of core EMI functionality by allowing manufacturers to accumulate and disseminate knowledge across the entire enterprise based on existing expertise and best practices, and effectively collaborate to quickly solve an organization’s most pressing issues.
The Next Generation of EMI
NWA Focus EMI is the first manufacturing intelligence solution that delivers enterprise-wide, real-time manufacturing visibility from all data sources through a global analytics layer. This application and visibility of real-time process analytics enables manufacturers to detect and prevent potential process issues before they impact final product, resulting in reduced yields, higher costs, and unnecessary process downtime.
The ARC Advisory Group recently detailed the Top 10 Best Practices for EMI Success. NWA Focus EMI exceeds all of them.
No data duplication
NWA Focus EMI uses fast and simple data-source connectivity that taps directly into existing data silos (Process Historians, LIMS, plant floor systems or spreadsheets) without the need for costly data duplication.
Information, not just data
Industry-leading analytics are applied to the data before it is presented in real-time, role-based dashboards, transforming the data into actionable information.
Northwest Analytics' EMI discovery and scoping services help manufacturers take the guesswork out of evaluating and implementing an EMI project. Our EMI Discovery Package helps you clearly understand whether EMI is right for your company, and then establishes the framework and parameters of a successful EMI implementation, including a detailed scope-of-work that serves as your EMI playbook.
Functionality In Sum
The NWA Focus EMI Core platform delivers real-time process analytics and visualization services from existing manufacturing data sources.
- Direct connections to all major process databases (Historians, LIMS, MES, etc.) via industry-standard integration technology without requiring redundant data storage.
- Simplified data modeling simplify and speed implementation across multiple data sources.
- Role-specific, configurable dashboards deliver the information needed to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Comprehensive analytics drive off-line problem solving, process capability analysis, and continuous process improvement.
- Notification Services for automatic, immediate e-mail and SMS (text message) notification.
- Web-based publishing delivers instant distribution of the most current analytics and reporting across the enterprise.
The NWA Focus EMI KnowledgeBase™ and Northwest Analytics' pre- and post-implementation services accelerate a manufacturer’s time-to-value and ROI.
- Automatically accumulate and organize knowledge a repository of accessible, proven manufacturing process solutions, delivering this information, associated notes and analytics across the enterprise.
- Collaborate and share information quickly with the right people – no matter where they reside – to analyze a problem and produce the optimum solution.
- Clearly understand before implementing an EMI solution whether EMI is right for your company, then establishing the framework and parameters of a successful EMI implementation, including a detailed scope-of-work that serves as your EMI playbook.
“NWA Software allows us to dependably produce product that meets all customer specs.”
Rodger Wilson, QC Manager, Newark Paperboard
The time-delayed and disconnected nature of the lab relative to the rest of the...More
It’s all too common for a manufacturing plant to be overloaded with alarms that...More
The Dow Chemical Company, a Northwest Analytics’ customer, has actively been...More
From global, multi-plant Fortune 100 manufacturers to mid- and small-size operations, NWA Focus EMI® delivers accelerated results for our customers.
Schedule NWA Focus EMI Demo