On June 2 & 3, 2016, you can join Northwest Analyst experts for a hands-on training class in the windy city- Chicago, IL. You will gain expertise using NWA Quality Analyst while applying statistical quality control techniques in a dynamic classroom environment. You’ll work individually and in team to solve problems in a simulated manufacturing process.
Learn how to maximize the use of NWA Quality Analyst and exploit the advantages of the Windows environment.
Brief Course Outline:
- Overview of SPC
- Review of SPC Tools
- NWA Quality Analyst Exercises
- Making Control Charts Succeed
- Sampling and Rational Subgrouping
- Integrating NWA Quality Analyst with Other Software
- Applying SPC to a Simulated Process