Upcoming tradeshows, conferences and events we will attend or demonstrate our industry-leading manufacturing intelligence solutions:
The Industry 4.0: Digital Transformation Conference (IDTC19) is a premier event dedicated to utilizing data-analytics guidance and decision making solutions as part of Industry 4.0 programs to deliver operational performance improvementand competitive advantage.
Ideal attendees are manufacturing professionals (executives, managers, process engineers) interested in unlocking the potential of their process data with manufacturing analytics and EMI technologies; and how to recognize and overcome obstacles related to achieving digital transformation success.
- Industry 4.0: From Initiative to Imperative
- Future of the Industry and What's to Come
- Perspectives on Artificial Intelligence
- Perspectives from Government Initiatives
- Applications of Analytics
- Infrastructure Requirement for Successful Implementation of Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- Industry Case Studies
- Calculating Value of Digital Implementation in the Plant
- Culture Change in the Organization
- Building a Foundation for Digital Transformation
“Our people love the NWA software at every location. They see the benefits it brings.”
Panna Chaudhari, PhD, VP Scientific Affairs, Fortitech