(Job # SLSID010 and SLSID020)
- Highly motivated and organized sales professional with proven skills, who is experienced in acquiring new accounts and working with existing customers in a highly competitive environment.
- The territory handles a specific targeted vertical market such as Chemicals, Materials, Packaging, Biotech, or Life Sciences.
- The work is performed in a typical office work environment, and some travel is required.
- Customers tend to be Fortune 500 companies, frequently headquartered in the United States, but may be located throughout the world.
- The position is supported by technical sales people for more detailed discussions of software and technology.
The person will need to create a relationship plan and be responsible for managing the overall sales cycle and relationship with each account. They will also need to be able to work well in a team selling environment, with both technical sales, and inside sales team members.
The position will be located at our headquarters office in downtown Portland.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 3-5 years with documented proven track record for quota achievement in technology sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Technically capable for IT, software, and strategic planning discussions.
- Excellent customer service, troubleshooting and solution development skills, including collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Six Sigma certification preferred, and must complete Six Sigma Black Belt certification within 24 months of acquiring position.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Strong analytics education or experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field required.
About Northwest Analytics, Inc.
Northwest Analytics is the leading provider of Manufacturing Analytics software. NWA delivers Manufacturing Intelligence for real-time optimization analytics that allow companies to identify areas to reduce waste, inefficiency, and improve yields. The target markets are Chemical, Materials, Biotech, and Life Sciences companies, but the software applications can be used by all manufacturing organizations.