Seize this unique opportunity to influence and help set the direction of marketing initiatives at Northwest Analytics.
Do you have experience in B2B Marketing? Do you thrive owning and driving marketing programs to success? Do you use creative marketing solutions to solve complex problems? If so, then our Marketing Specialist is the next position for you!
Under the direction of the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist, will develop and execute marketing plans for key account development and industry specific initiatives (programs, campaigns, promotions, and events) designed to engage prospects to drive revenue generation. The Marketing Specialist will also be tasked with devising a social media calendar to support product launches, event participation, product milestones and brand awareness.
The successful candidate for this position has a few years of previous marketing experience with a bachelor’s degree. The Marketing Specialist will have excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills. You have a demonstrated ability to manage several projects and priorities at once and work efficiently to prioritizes projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. This position will require collaboration, creativity, and strong attention to detail. In this position, you can make a significant impact within a dynamic, team-centric culture that appreciates and rewards innovation, initiative and creative problem solving.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Own from concept through delivery promotional campaigns, ABM campaigns, and events.
- Develop, deliver, and drive multimedia content for web, and print.
- Manage multiple brand social media accounts across Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest from content generation through delivery and analysis.
- Research and design presentations for speaking engagements.
- Write blog posts, press releases and other PR duties.
- Write web content and update multiple websites.
- Track progress of campaigns, preparing analysis reports, and making recommendations for corrective modifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field,
- 3-5 years of marketing experience,
- Exceptional program, time, and project management skills,
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision,
- Technical acumen and willingness to learn,
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and the ability to identify how to apply them in marketing,
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals,
- Preferred tool experience includes: Salesforce.com, Pardot Marketing Automation Software, Adobe Premiere Pro and HTML experience.