Upcoming tradeshows, conferences and events we will attend or demonstrate our industry-leading manufacturing intelligence solutions:
The WMF Annual Meeting 2019, titled “New Skills for Future Manufacturing” features speakers from around the world to discuss the most relevent topics in manufacturing today. Featured in this year's line up will be Lloyd Colegrove, PhD - Director of Fundamental Problem Solving/Director of Data Services/Manufacturing 4.0 Platform Lead, Analytics at Dow.
The Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) and European Process Safety Center (EPSC) will jointly host the European Conference on Process Safety and Big Data at the DECHEMA-House in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The 4th Edition of the European Conference on Process Safety and Big Data will be featuring Augmenting Process Safety Performance through Big Data, Digitalization and Robotics.
The Industry 4.0: Digital Transformation Conference (IDTC19) is a premier event dedicated to utilizing data-analytics guidance and decision making solutions as part of Industry 4.0 programs to deliver operational performance improvementand competitive advantage.
Ideal attendees are manufacturing professionals (executives, managers, process engineers) interested in unlocking the potential of their process data with manufacturing analytics and EMI technologies; and how to recognize and overcome obstacles related to achieving digital transformation success.
- Industry 4.0: From Initiative to Imperative
- Future of the Industry and What's to Come
- Perspectives on Artificial Intelligence
- Perspectives from Government Initiatives
- Applications of Analytics
- Infrastructure Requirement for Successful Implementation of Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- Industry Case Studies
- Calculating Value of Digital Implementation in the Plant
- Culture Change in the Organization
- Building a Foundation for Digital Transformation