Highly motivated and organized software sales professional with skills in relationship development for new and existing accounts working with major customers in a highly competitive environment. The company handles specific targeted vertical markets: Chemicals, Materials, Packaging, Biotech, and Life Sciences. The work is performed in a typical office work environment, and limited travel may be required. Customers tend to be Fortune 500 companies, frequently headquartered in the United States, but may be located throughout the world.
The position is responsible for:
- Incoming lead qualification
- Managing relationships with consultants
- Pursuing existing customers for maintenance renewals, and enrollment in training classes
- Requests for Purchase (RFP) projects
- Partner support- providing quotes, materials, and order processing
- Special projects
The person will need to independently productive and responsible for managing the overall sales cycle and relationship with some accounts while working with others on specific named accounts. They will also need to be able to work well in a team selling environment, with both technical sales, and major account managers.
The position is located at our headquarters office in downtown Portland.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree from a major university with expertise and aptitude in technology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Technically capable for IT, software, and strategic planning discussions.
- Excellent customer service, troubleshooting and solution development skills, including collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytics education or experience.
- Engineering and manufacturing expertise would be desirable.
About Northwest Analytics
Northwest Analytics is the leading provider of Manufacturing Analytics software. NWA delivers Industry 4.0 software for real-time optimization analytics that allow companies to identify areas to reduce waste, inefficiency, and improve yields. The target markets are Chemical, Materials, Biotech, and Life Sciences companies, but the software applications can be used by all manufacturing organizations.