This patch upgrades NWA Quality Analyst Single User releases 2.2.45, 2.2.56, 2.2.67, and 2.2.71 to the latest release (2.2.80) of version 5.2 for Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/XP.
Note: To determine your release number, start Quality Analyst, open the Help menu, select About Quality Analyst, and read the release number after "NWA Quality Analyst Editor."
Important Notes About Patching NWA Quality Analyst
- Before patching, check which patch you need: Run Quality Analyst, open the Help menu, select About Quality Analyst, and confirm that the release number is 2.2.45, 2.2.56, 2.2.67, or 2.2.71 and that it is a "Single User Version."
Click here if you have the "LAN Version".
- You will need the original NWA Quality Analyst 5.2 CD to install the patch.
- These patches modify the portions of NWA Quality Analyst 5.2 that have changed. Do not discard your original serial-numbered CD.
- Download the patch file.
- After downloading, double-click the downloaded file to install the patch. When prompted, insert the NWA Quality Analyst 5.2 CD.
- After patching, you should test the patch by running Quality Analyst, opening the Help menu, selecting About Quality Analyst, and confirming that the release number is 2.2.80.
Download Single User Patch
For users updating a "single-user" installation. Patch releases 2.2.45, 2.2.56, 2.2.67, and 2.2.71 to release 2.2.80
QA52S80.MSP (After downloading, double-click QA52S80.MSP to install.)